Rainbow of Peace & Ethics (ROPE) is a non-commercial, non-political, non-ethnic organization of experienced development workers, bound together by a common goal to work for sustainable Human Development in systematic and organized manner.
A highly motivated group of volunteers who were committed to serve humanity without any discrimination was contributing its time skills and energies in an informal way for the empowerment of socially disadvantaged and vulnerable communities since the year 2000 with the name of Rainbow of Peace & Ethics (ROPE) in the rural areas of entire Sindh and urban slums of Karachi.
Rainbow of Peace & Ethics (ROPE) prefers combined efforts and partners with various civil society organizations. We believe that our collaborations will bring about constructive change in the existing conditions of helpless communities.
In 2013 this group formed ROPE Welfare Trust with sub- registrar office for rendering its humanitarian services in a rightful and more dignified manner especially in education sector. We believe that education can play the best role to eradicate ignorance and to enhance awareness. This ultimately can bring communities out from the darkness. ROPE is now a proud custodian of ROPE Welfare Trust available to assist it with any best possible way.
Rainbow of Peace & Ethics (ROPE) prefers combined efforts and partners with various civil society organizations. We believe that our collaborations will bring about positive change in the living conditions of vulnerable communities. We have privilege to be a part of various national and international campaigns on Human Rights, Health, Education and Environment.
Our Vision is educated, healthy and prosperous Pakistan.
Our Mission is to intone an environment with health, education, ecological safety, protection of basic human rights and personal skills.
Aims and objectives:
1. To develop & raise health care and health awareness among the youth
2. To promote standard education among the underprivileged.
3. To mobilize human resources for socio-economic empowerment.
4. To provide sustainable livelihood through vocational trainings.
5. To capacitate people for skills development and personal excellence.
6. To campaign for Nature and Environmental Protection.
7. To unite the youth for collective struggle to build a democratic nation.
8. To respond natural and man- made disasters
Our areas of endeavors are Health, Education, Poverty Alleviation Environment, Personal Excellence, Advocacy, Legal Aid and Emergency Response
- Cooperative society and micro financing
- To install water purification plants for safe drinking water.
- Online multiple consultations
- Publication and online communication for advocacy on social issues
- To establish a chain of formal / informal educational institutions.
- Mother and child health awareness and care center.
- To address issues being faced by disaster prone communities.